What is “Design + Build?”
It takes a special company who is dedicated to working with you to bring your ideas and dreams to fruition. We take pride in our company and the ability to offer our customers exceptional service through the seamlessness of design, project management, and construction all in-house.
To you the design + build experience means working with a contractor who understands your vision for your home right from the start. We fully explore your goals with you and see that those goals are met in the final product. This system prevents a disconnect from occurring between the designer (or architect) and the builder. We manage the process from start to finish.
To help you visualize your remodel long before it begins, our designers use 3-dimensional design software. They have extensive experience working directly with homeowners to solve the design challenges in their homes. The combination of design expertise and daily contact with the construction team gives our designers the unique and essential ability to balance conceptual design with construction reality to best meet your needs and ensure success.
The Advantages of Design + Build
We take the extra steps in Remodeling
- Our workmen and subcontractors are polite, professional, and courteous.
- Security is an important consideration in a remodeling project. To set your mind at ease, access to your home will always be controlled.
- Protecting your home from dust during construction is a top priority. We make a sincere effort to keep dust contained in the work area.
- We provide floor protection to keep your existing floors from getting damaged.
- During construction we can roll in a temporary sink for your convenience.
- We maintain an orderly job site. After all, this is your home!
Don’t just take our word for it.
Ask our satisfied customers!