What is Design-Build?
It takes a special company who is dedicated to working with you to bring your ideas and dreams to fruition. We pride ourselves on our design and the seamlessness of having design and construction all under one roof. Our designers and construction team all work in-house to bring a holistic approach to the design-build process.
To you this means working with a contractor who understands your vision for your home right from the start. As a design-build company we fully explore your goals with you and see that those goals are met in the final product. This system prevents a disconnect from occurring between the designer (or architect) and the builder. We manage the process from start to finish.
Our designers will be with you every step of the way. They have extensive experience working directly with homeowners to solve the design challenges in their homes. This combination of design expertise and daily contact with the construction team gives our designers the unique ability to balance conceptual design with construction reality to best meet your needs. And 3-dimensional design software will help you visualize your remodel long before it begins.
The Advantages of Design-Build
There are several advantages to having one company design and construct your project. Click on the links below to learn more about the design-build process and how it can make your project go more smoothly than you imagined possible:
We take the extra steps in Remodeling
- Our workmen and subcontractors are polite and courteous.
- Security is an important consideration, especially in a remodeling project. To set your mind at ease, access to your home will always be controlled.
- Protecting your home from dust during construction is a top priority. We make a sincere effort to keep dust contained in the work area.
- We provide floor protection to keep your existing floors from getting damaged.
- During construction we can roll in a temporary sink for your convenience.
- We maintain an orderly job site. After all this is your home.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Ask our satisfied customers!